World Series Virtual Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi guys!

2 posters

Go down

Hi guys!     Empty Hi guys!

Post  Andreas Starke Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:06 pm

Hi guys!
My name is Andy and I'm another german citizen trying (hopefully successful^^)to compete in your BTCC league.

I'm driving rFactor since 2008, mainly Champcar and Nascar modifications.
My enthusiasm started way back in my childhood, racing Toca2. Loved the fights virtually and also nowadays the real ones, when I watch videos on Youtube of these golden years in the nineties.

I think the BTCC has nowadays th ebest concept, concerning european touring cars, with its NGTC regulations. Comparing them with annoying DTM, TTA or Superstars, you see real fights in hardly every race (even teammates colliding -> Oulton Park: Shedden vs. Neal^^).

Well, pretty long text that actually only a few will read, but nontheless. Hi everybody! Very Happy

Last edited by Andreas Starke on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andreas Starke
Andreas Starke
Race crew
Race crew

Back to top Go down

Hi guys!     Empty Re: Hi guys!

Post  Michael Pitschmann Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:28 pm

Hallo Andreas,

schön einen weiteren deutschen Fahrer begrüßen zu dürfen.
Es besteht die Möglichkeit sofort in die laufende BTCC Saison noch mit ein zu steigen, allerdings dann nicht mit einem Member Skin sondern mit einem originalen BTCC fahrzeug wie zb den Ebay BMW oder den Yuasa Honda.

Zur neuen Saison ist dann möglich sich einem Team anzuschliessen und eigene Skins vor zu stellen. Wenn du Lust hast schaue ruhig mal im TS vorbei, dort kannst du dich mit Mod Links und Strecke versorgen. Aktuell steht Knockhill an, welche wir bereits am Freitag fahren werden, das ganze wird dann auch komplett Live übertragen und komentiert auf Simrace.tv.

And of course in english Wink

Nice to have another german driver around here. You can join the running the BTCC with a Works car like the Ebay BMW or Yuasa Civic. At the start of the new season you can join a team or found a new one and send in your car skin.
Next friday is the next race at Knockhill, and this is the first race we will make a Live Stream on simrace.tv with german comentators, english will follow in the future.
Michael Pitschmann
Michael Pitschmann
Racing Legend
Racing Legend

http://www.team-firestorm.net/

Back to top Go down