World Series Virtual Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SkyHigh Racing - Brandon

Go down

SkyHigh Racing - Brandon  Empty SkyHigh Racing - Brandon

Post  Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Hello All,

Like many here, i have met most from the GMWC day's. I won't go into why I left, but most will no doubt agree!.

I'm a London Metropolitan Police Service Training Officer, but don't act like one! Very Happy

I like most here, enjoy flight simming, however, havent flown for about 2 years now i think. I prefer the racing online now, especially now we're havig a good laugh and that i can actually keep up and have a chance of winning (if Brian avoids me that is).

Also co-Owner of SkyHigh Radio, a Radio dedicated to the Flight Simming, Gaming and Social Networks..

See you on the tracks somewhere.

Back to top Go down

SkyHigh Racing - Brandon  Empty Flightsims

Post  Alan Mead Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:44 pm

Hi brandon, what is ur favourite flight sim. I like X-Plane which i have been flying for about 6yrs now, very realistic.
Used to fly MSFS FX, lots of eye candy but not as accurate as x-plane.
Also like Microprose Falcon 4 and the third party updates,Allied force and free falcon which are an improvement over Falcon 4.
Alan Mead
Alan Mead
Racing Legend
Racing Legend

Back to top Go down

SkyHigh Racing - Brandon  Empty Flightsims

Post  Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:11 am

Hey Alan,

Im into MS Flightsim X really, havent flown it though for too long a time now as too involved in the Radio. REally need to get back into it, but when they decide to add another 12 hours into the day, i'll get back to it..

Back to top Go down

SkyHigh Racing - Brandon  Empty Re: SkyHigh Racing - Brandon

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down