World Series Virtual Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Germany

2 posters

Go down

Hello from Germany Empty Hello from Germany

Post  Narf! Wed May 27, 2015 5:47 pm

Hey guys, this is my application Surprised)

Driving style: Fast?

I have read and agree to race and forum rules of WSVR: Yes

How did you find WSVR: A link in the official PC forum
Racing software owned: Project Cars, Forza 5, Forza Horizon 2, Need for Speed (several), The Crew

My favorite racing game is Project Cars, bought it for my Xbox One, but they've to fix the controller thing there. But I didn't want to wait, so... bought the game a second time for PC and sheep yeah, I love it! I'll stay on PC with Project Cars. For sure I'm looking forward to F1 2015, but Project Cars will be my #1 game in future, I think. Such nice tracks, such nice cars... I hope they'll do some improvements on the multiplayer mode, but I think they'll do it. I've got my own dedicated server for online races and it's working good. Well, most of the time Wink

Narf!

Back to top Go down

Hello from Germany Empty Re: Hello from Germany

Post  Chris English Wed May 27, 2015 7:05 pm

Hi Tobias,

Welcome to WSVR! Can we have your full name please and I'll sort out your forum profile.

I'll change your account to your full name once I have it and give you access to the whole forum. The reason we do it this way is it keeps people on friendly first name terms. Smile

Chris English
Racing Legend
Racing Legend

Back to top Go down