World Series Virtual Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RF1 BTCC 2015 rules & Format reminders

2 posters

Go down

RF1 BTCC 2015 rules & Format reminders Empty RF1 BTCC 2015 rules & Format reminders

Post  Matt Lewis Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:11 pm

Standard WSVR policies apply as normal found here - https://wsvr.forumotion.co.uk/f2-league-rules-and-policies

Competition specific as follows, please note adjustment to ballast levels to be tested

15 minutes Qualify. Parcferme applies once timed lap set in qualifying. Fuel, Steering lock, brake balance & pressure will remain open to adjustment throughout

Race 1 - grid in qualifying order
Race 2 - grid based on Race 1 result
Race 3 - Random reverse grid between positions first 6-10 to be reversed from race result

Points Scoring - 90% race distance must be complete to be classified
1st -20
2nd -17
3rd -15
4th -13
5th -11
6th -10
7th -9
8th -8
9th -7
10th -6
11th -5
12th -4
13th -3
14th -2
15th -1

Fastest Lap -1
Finish race -1
Lead a lap -1

Championship ballast for race one each meeting followed by success ballast for race 2 and 3 as follows
1st 50KG
2nd 40KG
3rd 30KG
4th 20KG
5th 10 KG
Matt Lewis
Matt Lewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RF1 BTCC 2015 rules & Format reminders Empty Re: RF1 BTCC 2015 rules & Format reminders

Post  Djuro Vukasovic Djuka Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:51 pm

I have few questions ..

I've read the rules, but I dont understood everything.

1. additional weight, when you add it, as I understand it, I'm good in race one and then in race 2 I have a extra weight ? the problem is that if that happens I'm not practicing with weight and have not a certain setup for weight. i would have liked to weight ratio gives the following rounds.

2. parc ferme: how can I drive in qualifying and what will be locked to warm up and what I have to adjust to the qualifications that might normally race to go, because usually I have 2 setups , one for qualifying other for race.

3. procedures starting at race 3 ? I did not quite understand.

4. team speak - I have team speak, whether it is mandatory during the race? I did not really understand,

If I remember something else will write better now ask what is clear to me but on race day
Djuro Vukasovic Djuka
Djuro Vukasovic Djuka
Backmarker
Backmarker

http://www.balkansimracing.com

Back to top Go down

RF1 BTCC 2015 rules & Format reminders Empty Re: RF1 BTCC 2015 rules & Format reminders

Post  Matt Lewis Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:13 pm

ok... hopefull easy to expain

1 - Race weight - top 5 in the championship table carry weight for qualifying and race one of each event. For races 2 and 3 in each event the weight is reset and applied to the top five finishers in each race.

2 - Parc ferme - Once you set a timed lap in qualifying, that car setup is locked and must be used for race one. minor adjusted allowed such as steering lock, brake balance, fuel but all major suspensions and gearing changes are locked. Setup changes before races 2 and 3 are open.

3 - top ten finishers in race two are subject to reverse grid in race 3, same as real BTCC. A randow draw takes place to decide at which place the grid is 'reversed' between positions 6 to 10.This means drivers finishing 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th or 10th in race two could take pole position for race 3 depending on the outcome of the draw. For example, if number 7 is drawn, the driver finishing in 7th position in race two starts on pole, 6th place starts in second place, 5th place starts in third etc. Drivers finishing in 8th place and beyond would start race three in their finishing order for race two

4 - Teamspeak should be listened to for admin announcements and recommended to take part in the between race discussions and banter. It a very light hearted community Wink Not compulsory to speak or even not required to have a microphone..but listen in at minimum.
Matt Lewis
Matt Lewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djuro Vukasovic Djuka Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:22 pm

Now i understand , thanks Smile
Djuro Vukasovic Djuka
Djuro Vukasovic Djuka
Backmarker
Backmarker

http://www.balkansimracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down