World Series Virtual Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2014 Blancpain World Endurance Championship Rfactor Refusing to launch.

Go down

2014 Blancpain World Endurance Championship Rfactor Refusing to launch. Empty 2014 Blancpain World Endurance Championship Rfactor Refusing to launch.

Post  Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:05 pm

Evening all,

Since I have installed the 2014 Blancpain World Endurance Championship mod I keep getting the black screen of death in rfactor (the bit after the video plays).

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing (with a full folder delete) to fix the problem but to no avail.

The game will not run outright even with the latest updates from any mod applied.

Any suggestions would be great.

Best regards
Graham

Back to top Go down

2014 Blancpain World Endurance Championship Rfactor Refusing to launch. Empty Re: 2014 Blancpain World Endurance Championship Rfactor Refusing to launch.

Post  Matt Lewis Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:53 pm

Suspect you can fix with an edit to your PLR file, will look and let you know.
Matt Lewis
Matt Lewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

2014 Blancpain World Endurance Championship Rfactor Refusing to launch. Empty Re: 2014 Blancpain World Endurance Championship Rfactor Refusing to launch.

Post  Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:33 am

Any update on this? Otherwise I am gonna have to sit out another race Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Lewis Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:36 am

Graham,

open your graham foster.plr file (rfactor/userdata/graham foster.... or whatever driver name you have)

then cut/paste the following sections to overwrite whats there currently

[ SCENE ]
Scene File="GAMEDATA\LOCATIONS\Northamptonshire\NAS_National\NAS_National.SCN"
Scene Description="NAS_National"
AI Database File="GAMEDATA\LOCATIONS\Northamptonshire\NAS_National\NAS_National.AIW"

[ DRIVER ]
RaceCast Email="" // The email you are registered with on racecast.rfactor.net
RaceCast Password="" // Your password on racecast.rfactor.net
Vehicle File="GAMEDATA\VEHICLES\WSVRBTCC\BTCC\FORD_FOCUS_III_SEDAN_2012\TEST\FOSTER.VEH"
Team="Gravel Trap Racing"
Original Driver="Graham Foster"
Nationality="English"
Birth Date=""
Location=""
Game Description="WSVRBTCC.rfm" // The current rFactor game file (*.RFM) to load
Season="" // The current season within the given game
Helmet="Alexandre Premat"
Unique ID=" " // Helps to uniquely identify in multiplayer (along with name) if leaving and coming back
Starting Driver="0" // Zero-based index of starting driver (0=driver1, 1=driver2, 2=driver3, etc.)
AI Controls Driver="2" // Bitfield defining which drivers the AI controls (0=none, 1=driver1, 2=driver2, 3=driver1+driver2, etc.)
Driver Hotswap Delay="3.00000" // Delay in seconds between switching controls to AI or remote driver
Save Game Description="" // Restore if changed during multiplayer
Save Season="" // Restore if changed during multiplayer
Save Vehicle File="" // Restore if changed during multiplayer

let me know how you get on
Matt Lewis
Matt Lewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:57 am

Thanks for that matt, ill give it ago when I can.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:33 pm

That worked spot on Matt, many thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Lewis Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:38 pm

good stuff
Matt Lewis
Matt Lewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down