World Series Virtual Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STC - Super Touring classic round 1 - Brands GP

4 posters

Go down

STC - Super Touring classic round 1 - Brands GP Empty STC - Super Touring classic round 1 - Brands GP

Post  Matt Lewis Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:18 pm

STC - Super Touring classic round 1 - Brands GP 2014raceca2st_zps0e1eac9d

In a change to advertised schedule, STC round one will run in place of postponed Knockhill BTCC

Select STC in POSY installer to add this mod

All events will run with these rules:
- C License needed, you can get your B License by racing at least 2 STC events
- extra weights as in the BTCC (5, 15, 25, 35 and 45kg for the top 5 drivers)
- Points as in the BTCC
- 15 min Qualify, 2 Races each ~30 min
- second race of each event will start with reversed grid, based on results of the first race
- 1 Pitstop is needed because a full tank allows only to do ~70% race distance, with the long living tires you have many options on your strategy.
Matt Lewis
Matt Lewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

STC - Super Touring classic round 1 - Brands GP Empty Re: STC - Super Touring classic round 1 - Brands GP

Post  Tony Barker Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:56 pm

These cars are great to drive and I hope we have some more very soon, sorry for leaving during both races, but got loads of lag and eventually lost connection both races and not sure why, probably Virgin!!!!

Thanks for hosting Mike  Very Happy 
Tony Barker
Tony Barker
Racing Legend
Racing Legend

http://www.rfactoruk.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

STC - Super Touring classic round 1 - Brands GP Empty Re: STC - Super Touring classic round 1 - Brands GP

Post  Michael Pitschmann Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:14 pm

Tony Barker wrote:These cars are great to drive and I hope we have some more very soon, sorry for leaving during both races, but got loads of lag and eventually lost connection both races and not sure why, probably Virgin!!!!

Thanks for hosting Mike  Very Happy 

Yeah great and close so far, the extra weights seems to balance it really good. Good number of drivers, if they want to use this car again just tell me, I will make the same car with your name/number on it.

Really looking forward for round 2 Smile
Michael Pitschmann
Michael Pitschmann
Racing Legend
Racing Legend

http://www.team-firestorm.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dene Manasiev Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:01 pm

Had so much fun last night, but in race 2 i also get the "conection lost" sh**t. (thunder hit near my place, good thing it missed me btw Very Happy ) I have been driven this mod earlier but then it wasn't finished i gues, now it runs perfect just need to find the right tire presure so it can hold on track more than 8-10 laps of torture STC - Super Touring classic round 1 - Brands GP 1509004793 

Did not finish the both races but cant whait for Round 2 Smile  cheers 
Dene Manasiev
Dene Manasiev
Backmarker
Backmarker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down