World Series Virtual Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Driver

Go down

New Driver Empty New Driver

Post  Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm

Hi everyone!

Ive had a couple of seasons racing in TORA in Forza 4 a year or so ago and have wanted to get back into online championship racing thats nothing too serious! Been looking all over for an ideal place to race and this seems to be a great place to continue! Also been trying to find decent mods for the BTCC for Rfactor and by the looks of it, this is going to be as close as i can get! I look forward to racing with you all!

Thanks

Matt Gough

(Completely forgot about the whole nickname thing) whoops!! My bad!  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

New Driver Empty Re: New Driver

Post  Matt Lewis Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:28 pm

Hi Matt

Please take time on the forums to read our policies and league rules, especially our driver license system which you will start at C grade. Hope we can provide the community your looking for.

Your right, we may not be as serious in the extreme as perhaps some leagues but we like to keep away from the guys who treat their sim teams like professional outfits and only compete with an all out victory only mentality. That said the competition here is strong and often fierce but ultimately we pride ourselves on offering a strong community who meet online to enjoy virtual racing and have fun no matter what the end result.
Matt Lewis
Matt Lewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down