World Series Virtual Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lewis McGlade

Go down

Lewis McGlade Empty Lewis McGlade

Post  Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:06 am

Hi all,

I was introduced to this by a random Mike Bell, sounded like some good fun Smile

Done only a little bit of sim racing, bout 6 rounds in the GPVWC Formula Challenge and then hugely failed in the final GRC event. I enjoy my sim racing even when I'm not doing too brilliantly, its always nice to go wheel to wheel with people Smile

Other than that I do some commentary over at FSR, usually doing the World Series and World Trophy there, however have done 2 races of the World Championship. I also Commentate at GPVWC where I am the co-commentator for the SuperCup and the World Sports Series (which is over), whilst also having done commentary on their Formula Challenge and their World GT.

Thats me Smile

Thanks,
Lewis

Back to top Go down

Lewis McGlade Empty Re: Lewis McGlade

Post  Michael Pitschmann Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:09 am

Hello Lewis and Welcome to WSVR,

You're now granted a C License to be able to race in our Sunday BTC cup series, our fun events and our WST events.

If you wish to race our premier BTCC, then join us for the BTC cup/WST/fun events and as long as the admins are happy with your good racing conduct over a few events (more important than speed) then you'll get access to the full series races. Were all about enjoyable clean fun racing here rather that win at all cost attitudes, i hope you'll understand the need for a structured joining process and driver vetting.

In the meantime feel free to browse the forums or ask any questions if needed.

Cheers, Mike
Michael Pitschmann
Michael Pitschmann
Racing Legend
Racing Legend

http://www.team-firestorm.net/

Back to top Go down