World Series Virtual Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steven Hill!!

2 posters

Go down

Steven Hill!! Empty Steven Hill!!

Post  Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:48 pm

Hi guys, got talking to one of your guys on an online radio station. Seeing as i race alot online in rFactor i thought why not sign up here Smile

So a bit about my history:

Started life out at SimHQ Motorsports, where i still compete, on RF1 and now RF2. Finished 3rd overall in the british version of their Skoda Touring Car Championship. Raced in their endurance series for the last 3 years now and am now a Team Manager of my own outfit which is competing in the SCES 2013 RF2 series.

I then moved on to Core-Racing, a UK based group as races matched up alot better. Raced a full F1 season picking up consistant top 5 finishes and a few podiums, 3rd at Monaco and 2nd at Suzuka on my way to 4th overall in a very very competitive grid of drivers, a fair few aliens there Smile

I then returned to SimHQ to help support their VOR/VLMS teams. Raced at Spa in their Dodge Viper securing a good result before transferring to their 2nd BMW outfit helping secure 4th place in the Le Mans race, proving to be the fastest driver in that outfit and had an error free run. I intend to represent SimHQ again in their Sprint series.

I have also just entered the Champion Motorsports World Le Mans Series, which is 75 minute races and am currently top of the GT2 practice times by 9tenths of a second over a driver whom is very well respected, Per Rosenly. First race for me will be today at 6PM UK time at Barcelona.

So that's a bit about my current racing pedigree!

Steve

Back to top Go down

Steven Hill!! Empty Re: Steven Hill!!

Post  Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Welcome to WSVR Steve!

One of the admins will be around soon to give you a C licence allowing you to participate in public events. Once you have shown a good driving standard in these events, this will be upgraded so you can race in the BTCC for instance.

Catch you around!
Best regards
Graham Foster

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Pitschmann Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Hello Steven and Welcome to WSVR,

as Graham wrote you have recieved our C License. With that your allowed to drive our Funevents and the BTC Cup.
Next chance to upgrade your License to B (with that you can enter our BTCC and WST) is the CMC Championship with the ST Classic Mod. This little championship is with cars from the BTCC 97-99 and the german STW 98-99. All Information can be found here:

https://wsvr.forumotion.co.uk/t1031-summer-event-cmc-championship

Driver List: https://wsvr.forumotion.co.uk/t1032-summer-event-cmc-championship

If you have any questions feel free to ask Smile

Cheers, Mike
Michael Pitschmann
Michael Pitschmann
Racing Legend
Racing Legend

http://www.team-firestorm.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Lewis Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:03 pm

Hi Steve and welcome,

As Graham said you get a C license to start out which although it sounds like you have a healthy background already, we have had some issues in the past so we prefer to check out new members conduct in some of our fun or cup class races before being unleashed on on full championship events. Clean conduct and community spirits means much more to us here than outright speed on track Smile

We have a couple of fun events coming up shortly using 90's classic super tourers. If you join us for those then you could still be here to compete the full BTCC season that starts early September.

Any questions then just let us know, we'd be happy to help. Who was you talking with on the online radio BTW?

Regards

Matt
Matt Lewis
Matt Lewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Lewis Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Damn Mike, you beat me to it Wink  i type too slow
Matt Lewis
Matt Lewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:29 pm

I dont know his name just his username lol which was Judas_Goat haha Smile

and that is cool, i look forward to running with you guys soon!

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Pitschmann Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Matt Lewis wrote:Damn Mike, you beat me to it Wink   i type too slow
Dont forget: English isnt my motherlanguage Razz
Michael Pitschmann
Michael Pitschmann
Racing Legend
Racing Legend

http://www.team-firestorm.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:13 am

Just took victory in my class tonight Very Happy sensational, one of few drivers to finish without any contact with anyone else, came close a few times, but luckily i was wary enough to avoid them Smile

but yeah this guy dunno his name, apparently he hasn't raced for a while here but marshals instead atm? if that in anyway helps haha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum